By using this app you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this app. The materials contained in this app are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Kentucky Sports Radio’s app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Kentucky Sports Radio’s app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kentucky Sports Radio at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Kentucky Sports Radio’s app are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Kentucky Sports Radio makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Kentucky Sports Radio does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in its app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked from this app.
In no event shall Kentucky Sports Radio or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Kentucky Sports Radio’s app, even if Kentucky Sports Radio or a Kentucky Sports Radio authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Kentucky Sports Radio’s app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kentucky Sports Radio does not warrant that any of the materials on its app are accurate, complete or current. Kentucky Sports Radio may make changes to the materials contained on its app at any time without notice. However Kentucky Sports Radio does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Kentucky Sports Radio may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using this app you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kentucky and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.