Easily bulk edit your entire WooCommerce product catalog.
Intuitive and responsive, even with large WooCommerce product catalog. Experience the new way to bulk edit products in your WooCommerce store!
Bulk discount your product prices. Change sale prices for thousands of products. Rapid inventory updating. Category transitions.
Built with ease of use in mind, PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit is incredibly intuitive. Changes are visible and only applied when you are ready. Save your filters to make future updates a snap.
Intuitive and responsive, even with a large product catalog. A tremendously powerful way to update your WooCommerce product catalog.
Finally, no more tedious clicking through countless pages making the same change to all products!
- Edit Categories, Sale Prices, Attributes, and so many other fields! (See full list below)
- Bulk change the Sale Price based on Regular Price
- Create new Variations automatically
- Additional filtering options like “Is Empty” and “Is Not Empty”
- Save and load your custom filters
- Use the power of Regular Expressions for searching and replacing text values
- Support for many third-party plugins and themes like Flatsome, WooCommerce Brands, and YITH Multi Vendor
When your license expires you may continue using all of the features of the Pro version without any restrictions. However, you won’t receive new features and bug fixes until you renew.
We don’t automatically renew licenses. When you’re ready to renew you can click the “Renew” button in the WordPress Plugins area.
Renewing costs the same as the regular price unless the current price of the plugin is lower than when you purchased it. If it is lower, your renewal price will be the lower amount. If the price of the plugin has gone up, you will only be charged the original price.
If you need to switch sites, simply Deactivate the plugin and you can activate it again on another site.
Relax! You’re in control of your WooCommerce product catalog with the power of PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit.
- Product name
- Product type
- Short description
- Variation description
- Custom attributes (Size, Color, etc)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Stock status
- Stock quantity
- Shipping class
- Product / Variation image
- Vendor (if you have YITH Multi Vendor installed)
- Brand (if you have YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On or the WooCommerce Brands plugin installed)
- Tax status
- Tax class
- Manage stock
- Product Name
- Product image
- Variation image
- Product Type
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Sale Start Date
- Sale End Date
- All of your custom Attributes
- Default values for Variable products
- Attribute Visibility
- Product Description
- Short Description
- Variation Description
- Tax Status
- Tax Class
- Shipping Class
- Manage Stock
- Stock Quantity
- Allow Backorders
- Stock Status
- Sold Individually
- External/Affiliate Product URL
- External/Affiliate Button Text
- Download Limit
- Download Expiry
- Download URL
- Download Name
- Purchase Note
- Enable Reviews
- Menu Order
- Published on
- Last edited on
- Catalog Visibility
- AffiliateWP by AffiliateWP, LLC
- B2B Market by MarketPress
- ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing by Elex
- Woocommerce estimated delivery date per product | shipping date per product by PI WebSolution
- The ‘Extra’ fields from the Flatsome Theme
- Gravity Forms Product Add-ons by Lucas Stark
- Perfect WooCommerce Brands by Alberto de Vera Sevilla
- POS Visibility from WooCommerce POS by kilbot
- PPOM for WooCommerce by Najeeb Ahmad
- Price Based on Country for WooCommerce by Oscar Gare
- Product Feed ELITE for WooCommerce by AdTribes.io
- Product GTIN (EAN, UPC, ISBN) for WooCommerce by Emanuela Castorina
- WC Marketplace by The Grey Parrots
- WooCommerce Brands by WooCommerce.com
- WooCommerce Coming Soon Product by Terry Tsang
- WooCommerce Cost of Goods by SkyVerge
- WooCommerce Featured Video by David Towoju (Figarts)
- WooCommerce Germanized by Vendidero
- WooCommerce Google Product Feed by Ademti Software Ltd.
- WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus by SkyVerge
- WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities by WooCommerce.com
- WooCommerce Multi Currency by VillaTheme
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons by WooCommerce.com
- WooCommerce Product Image Gallery Options by Create and Code
- WooCommerce Skroutz & BestPrice XML Feed by Web Expert
- WooCommerce Variation Swatches – Pro by Emran Ahmed
- WooCommerce Product Subtitle by Varun Sridharan
- WooCommerce Role Based Price by Varun Sridharan
- WooCommerce UPC, EAN, and ISBN by Scott Bolinger
- WooCommerce Wholesale Prices by Rymera Web Co
- WP Lister Amazon by WP Lab
- WP Subtitle by Ben Huson, Husani Oakley
- WPML by OnTheGoSystems (Filter products by language)
- YITH Multi Vendor by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Badge Management by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Barcodes Premium by YITHEMES
- YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On by YITH
- YITH WooCommerce Featured Video and Audio by YITH
- Yoast SEO by Team Yoast
Just ask! Use our contact form or send an email to email@example.com.
Other features include:
- Easily add Variations to products
- See what you’re about to change before you hit save – No more surprises!
- Inline editing in addition to bulk editing
- Safety net: you can undo changes before saving
- Use the power of Regular Expressions for searching and replacing text values
- Edit Variations just as quickly as simple products
- Change prices by a specific amount or a percentage
- Specify rounding precision when changing prices by a percentage
- Change the Sale price based on Regular price
- Save and load filters
- Add/remove categories
- Search/replace text, append, prepend, or change capitalization
- Wildcard searches
- Keyboard navigation
We love creating elegant plugins.
WooCommerce is powerful, flexible, and sometimes really complicated!
Our passion is creating high quality, easy to use plugins that are affordable or free.
Set or clear product and variation images in bulk.
Preview all changes before saving. Price drops highlight in red to give you confidence in your changes!
Inline editing, with keyboard navigation.
Complex filtering has been simplified to give you ultimate flexibility and control.
Powerful bulk editing for WooCommerce products.
Pro level features at a fraction of the price of the competition.
Filter using YOUR attributes to select specific variations (for example, the Color attribute).
Edit Variations individually or in bulk.
Adjust the attributes available for Variable Products.
Even bulk edit the Default Form Values for Variable Products!
PW WooCommerce Bulk Edit is so easy to use!
Click on Pimwick Plugins -> PW Bulk Edit and start adding filters. Click on the Search button to show the products.
In the Product Grid, click on any cell to start editing. Column headers can be clicked to perform bulk editing on the entire column. You can also sort and hide columns by clicking on column headers.
Review all changes and click the Save Changes button to commit the changes to the database. Use the Undo / Redo buttons to correct any issues prior to saving.
Maximum 1,000 rows returned
In order to prevent browser-side performance issues, results are limited to 1,000 rows at a time. Add more filters to reduce the number of records returned.
Allowed Memory Exhausted Errors
Returning lots of data can sometimes cause PHP memory errors. You can do two things to fix the issue:
1. Add more filters to reduce the number of records returned. This may or may not be possible depending on what you’re trying to accomplish.
2. Increase the allowed memory for your server. You may need to contact your host provider for this. Here is a guide to increasing memory (note: this is not affiliated with us, just one of the clearer guides that can be found online): http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/
To add variations, all you need to do is add new Attributes to the parent (Variable) product. You will be provided with a checkbox to automatically create the new Variations from the newly added attributes.
Not convinced? Try before you buy!
There is a free version available with limited features. To install it, log into your WordPress Admin area, click on Plugins -> Add New, and search for “Pimwick“.
At Pimwick we LOVE making plugins that save people time and are easy to use. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Real Customer SupportSometimes things don't go as planned. When that happens, we stick with you until it's resolved. Your request is not put in a queue, a real person responds quickly! Don't believe us? Email email@example.com and see for yourself!
We know you will love our plugins as much as we do. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed. We offer a 30 day refund on our plugins.