Change the text on the form (the “To”, “From”, and “Message” fields)
If you would like to change the wording, you have two options. You can either “translate” it into your store’s default language or you can override the template.
To translate, install the free Loco Translate plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
Then follow these steps to “translate” the text for your site’s language:
1. Click on the Loco Translate -> Plugins menu on the left.
2. Click on the PW WooCommerce
3. Click on the New Language button
4. Set the following options:
Choose a Language = Your site’s langauge
Choose a Location = Custom (the default selection will store the translation in your own languages folder)
5. Click on Start Translating
If you need more control, you can override the template. Follow the steps from our guide here: