Add the “Check Balance” page to a menu (header, footer, sidebar, etc)
To add the Check Balance page to a custom menu, complete the following steps in your WordPress Admin Panel:
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- If you only have one menu, then skip this step! If you have more than one menu on your website, use the drop down beside “Select a menu to edit:” to begin editing the correct menu.
- There is a list of expandable sections on the left side of this page for things like Pages, Posts, and Blog Categories. You will see Pages in this list. If you click on it, it will expand to show you a list of Pages.
- Select the checkbox beside the Check Balance page and then press the Add to Menu button. This will insert it into the Menu Structure shown on the right side of the page.
- Drag and drop the newly added item into the menu positioning of your choice. If you wish for it to be submenu option, you can drag it slightly to the right under any existing menu option. It will appear indented.
- Press the blue Save Menu button
You should now see the Check Balance page in the menu on your website.